Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines super instant purchase 2nd level Economy Class fares between London and Delhi.
- Fare: Turkish (TK) WN2XPC LON to DEL
- Booking class: W (Economy/Coach)
- Price: £261 (£27 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 15 AUG through 13 DEC 2017
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on TK metal
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until First Sunday after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay requirements: 4 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopover in IST permitted on each direction
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 08 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 50 € for reissue/revalidation
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for September/October 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
This fare would yield 2188 miles on Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles program.
The price is right, too bad the lack of mileage accrual. W class are deep discount fares on Turkish Airlines, with no accrual on Star Alliance partners.