Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Finnair’s Business Class promotional fares between Finland and Thailand.
- Fare: Finnair (AY) I0PFFI09 HEL to BKK
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $1775 ($1293 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Not permitted Friday through Sunday
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on AY metal
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restriction: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Until first Friday after arrival to break point
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 NOV 2017 and on/before 11 DEC 2017 – All travel must be completed by midnight on 26 DEC 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 11 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Changes not permitted
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
I was able to find open availability for November/December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for HEL-BKK round trip travel on AY metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This is a good price for Business Class between Northern Europe and Southeast Asia with interesting accrual on Finnair. No changes or cancellations allowed and tickets are non-refundable.