Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic joint venture (AF/DL/KL) and their low/off-peak season Business Class excursion fares between Ireland and Las Vegas.
- Fare: Air France/Delta/KLM (AF/DL/KL) ZLPRIE DUB to LAS
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: $1721 ($1396 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on AF/DL/KL/AZ metal
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: First Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 14 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Charge 400€ for refund before departure – After departure ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 300€ for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 6210
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 500 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR PROVIDED ALL TRAVEL IS VIA AF
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 600 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PAR OR AMS OR ROM
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for November 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for DUB-CDG-LAX-LAS-DTW-CDG-DUB travel on AF marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good transatlantic Business Class fare with limited availability. For Delta flyers, buying AF marketed flights will yield almost double MQD than DL marketed flights. Change/Cancellation fees are pricey, so book with caution if travel plans are not final.