Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Airlines’ 2nd level Business Class excursion fares between Japan and Indonesia.
- Fare: China Airlines (CI) D1MZJP TYO to DPS
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: $1001 ($888 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted on selected dates from September 2017 to March 2018
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on CI/AE
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers permitted at JPY 30000 each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 31 MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 MAR 2018
- Cancellations: Charge JPY 20000 for refund
- Changes: Any time
/WITHIN THE EASTERN HEMISPHERE/
BETWEEN TPE AND KHH SURFACE SECTOR PERMITTED
DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find open availability until March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for TYO-TPE-DPS round trip travel on CI metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good price considering that Tokyo is usually an expensive market to fly from.