Qatar Airways has launched Global Travel Boutique-sale that is valid for travel through May 31, 2018. Blackout dates apply for travel between December 15 – January 10.
Privilege Club members are eligible for double Qmiles and some members have received targeted offers for triple miles. This offer must be booked by September 19.
You can access Qatar’s global page for this sale here.
Note that Qatar Airways is offering daily prizes for both premium and economy class passengers that book during this sale. You can read more these on Qatar’s website here.
Qatar Airways is offering greater discount for economy and premium class passengers that travel in pairs or groups during this sale. You can find more information about this from Qatar’s website.
Remember that Qatar is now offering complimentary stopover packages for those wishing to stay overnight in the country until December 30, 2017. You can read more about this here.
Here are country specific sale pages for this offer:
Armenia (here), Austria (here), Azerbaijan (here), Belgium (here), Bosnia & Herzegovina (here), Bulgaria (here), Croatia (here), Cyprus (here), Czech Republic (here), Denmark (here), Finland (here), France (here), Georgia (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Hungary (here), Ireland (here), Italy (here), Macedonia (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Poland (here), Romania (here), Russia (here), Serbia (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (here), Turkey (here), Ukraine (here) and United Kingdom (here)
Algeria (here), Djibouti (here), Ethiopia (here), Kenya (here), Morocco (here), Mozambique (here), Namibia (here), Nigeria (here), Rwanda (here), Seychelles (here), South Africa (here), Sudan (here), Tanzania (here), Tunisia (here) and Uganda (here)
Middle East & Levant
Australia (here), Cambodia (here), China (here), Hong Kong (here), Indonesia (here), Japan (here), Korea (here), Malaysia (here), Myanmar (here), New Zealand (here), Philippines (here), Singapore (here), Taiwan (here), Thailand (here) and Vietnam (here)
Qatar Airways has these sales every couple of months under various names and prices tend to vary a bit. Freddo will have separate piece later today or tomorrow what deals he can find.
Here are the general terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sale period: 12-19 September 2017.
- Travel period: 15 September 2017 until 31 May 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 May 2018.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15 December 2017 until 10 January 2018. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights with the following exceptions:
- Flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- Flights to and from Kathmandu in Economy Class.
- Flights to and from Montreal in Business Class.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount applies with the exception of the Companion offer.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- “Companion” and “Book more, save more” offers cannot be inter-combinable or combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for the AccorHotels offer; please review at the time of booking