Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to KLM’s low/off-peak season midweek non-refundable fares between Ireland and North America.
- Fare: KLM (KL) VLXP20IE ORK to NYC
- Booking class: V (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $337 ($86 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday on each transatlantic sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01 NOV through 14 DEC 2017 or 11 JAN through 31 MAR 2018
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on AF/DL/KL metal
- Minimum stay requirements: First Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 19 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 150 € for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 4233
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 600 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA AMS OR PAR OR ROM
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 800 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA PHL AND/OR DTT
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 550 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA AMS
I was able to find open availability until March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for PRG-CDG-IAD round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another cheap transatlantic economy fare. I blame Norwegian for that!