Cathay Pacific has launched new bonus Asia Miles campaign for travel between select North American gateways and Hong Kong between September 19 – December 31, 2017.
Asia Miles members can earn up to 40,000 bonus miles when they travel from Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco or Vancouver to Hong Kong.
You can access and register for this offer on Asia Miles website here.
Eligible fare classes are:
- First Class: F, A
- Business Class: J, C, D, I
- Premium Economy Class W, R, E
- Economy Class:Y, B, H, K, M, L, V
Here are the bonus miles by travel class:
Here are bonus miles examples by Cathay Pacific:
You have to keep in mind that the lowest economy fare classes on Cathay Pacific earn very little or nothing. I guess that the bookings must be bit soft if the feel the need to offer bonus miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- This offer is only applicable to members residing in the United States. Residency is determined by the member’s preferred mailing address as registered with Asia Miles.
- This offer is only applicable to round-trip flights marketed and operated by Cathay Pacific, originating in North America [Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City (John F Kennedy/Newark), San Francisco or Vancouver] and travelling to Hong Kong.
- This offer is only applicable to members who pre-register online for this promotion between 19 September and 1 November 2017, inclusive, before the commencement of the first sector of the trip.
- Travel must commence and be completed between 19 September and 31 December 2017, inclusive.
- This offer is applicable to travel in eligible fare classes F, A (First Class); J, C, D, I (Business Class); W, R, E (Premium Economy Class) and Y, B, H, K, M, L, V (Economy Class).
- 40,000 Bonus Asia Miles will be offered to members travelling in First Class; 30,000 Bonus Asia Miles for Business Class; 20,000 Bonus Asia Miles for Premium Economy Class and 10,000 Bonus Asia Miles for Economy Class .
- Open-jaw itinerary is allowed.
- Mixed-class travel is allowed, with Bonus Asia Miles calculated to the ticket class of each sector.
- There is no limit to the number of times Bonus Asia Miles can be earned during the promotion period.
- Bonus Asia Miles will be credited to the member’s account 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time and at their sole discretion, without prior notice or liability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Other Asia Miles terms and conditions apply.