Club Carlson has launched a double points promotion for those that book Business Package-rate plan for the stays in the Americas.
This offer is valid for stays through December 31, 2017, and doesn’t require registration. It is valid with other Club Carlson offers.
Booking this rate package could make sense depending what is included and who pays. Those with reimbursable accounts sometimes are more after bonus points opportunities!
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- Double Gold Points Rate offer valid for stays at participating Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza® and Park Inn® by Radisson hotels in the Americas.
- Business Package valid for Sunday-Thursday night stays at participating Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels in the Americas through December 31, 2017 and subject to additional package terms and conditions.
- Double Gold Points will be posted to the Member’s account at the same time as standard Gold Points. Only one Club Carlson account may be credited for the Double Gold Points. Regular eligibility rate rules apply.
- Advance reservations required. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
- Members must provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in.
- Offer is valid for promotion rate only and not valid for existing reservations and may not be used in conjunction with any other package, promotion, group or convention rate, or any discounted rate.
- Participating hotels are subject to change at any time without notice and the number of rooms available for the offer may be limited.
- Gold Points are subject to all Club Carlson program terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue these terms and conditions or the offer(s) at any time with or without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this offer, Members agree and consent to these terms and conditions.