Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways basic season round trip instant purchase fares between San Francisco and Amsterdam.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) QLN5F7S5 SFO to AMS
- Booking class: Q (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $427 ($73 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 29 OCT through 14 DEC 2017 or 24 DEC 2017 through 22 MAR 2018
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on any BA marketed flight.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: Reservation for all sectors required at least 50 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge $275 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/ MPM 6552
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES BETWEEN ORIGIN AND DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 335 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA SUB AREA 21
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 550 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW OR CHI OR MIA OR NYC OR RDU
Some routing examples:
I was able to find open availability from November 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SFO-DUB-AMS round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another cheap transatlantic economy fare. I keep blame Norwegian for that! Please notice that this fare is non-refundable and with a very steep change fee.
Did you find a good airfare? Email me at email@example.com with your findings!