Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines basic season round trip instant purchase non-refundable economy class fares between Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
- Fare: American (AA) OLE0O8O1 AKL to LAX
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $428 ($261 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 14 JAN through 31 MAR 2018 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on AA metal
- Minimum stay requirements: 12 hours after arrival at turnaround
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each at $100,00
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 04 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge $250,00 for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE PACIFIC/ PUBLISHED MPM 8698
MILEAGE SYSTEM APPLIES ORIGIN TO DESTINATION
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 800 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA HNL
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 1300 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW
TICKETED POINT DEDUCTION OF 2000 MILES APPLIES WHEN TRAVEL IS VIA DFW OR LAX
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for January to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LAX-HKG round trip travel on AA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare is great for the nonstop LAX-HKG, as it is cheaper than all the competitors (even those offering connecting flights). As usual, these discount fares are non-refundable and with steep change fees, so book if your travel plans are final.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Email me at email@example.com with your findings!