Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Star Alliance transatlantic partners Business Class excursion fares between Oslo and the West Coast.
- Fare: Star Alliance (AC/LH/LX/OS/SN/UA) PLNCZ4D SFO to OSL
- Booking class: P (Business Class)
- Price: $1677 ($1297 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 18 NOV through 25 NOV 2017 or 24 DEC through 31 DEC 2017 or 08 APR through 26 APR 2018 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on Ac/LH/LX/OS/SN/UA/WK metal
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before deparure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction, 3 in Europe and 2 in North America
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 04 SEP 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 25 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge 250 € for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for April 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for OSL-ZRH-SFO round trip travel on LX metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
OSL is always one of my usual suspects when looking for cheap transatlantic business class fares, it never disappoints. This is a good fare pricewise, but non-refundable and with a pricey change fee.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Email me at email@example.com with your findings!