Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines basic season midweek APEX nonrefundable Economy Class fares between Australia and the West Coast.
- Fare: United (UA) GLX7ZEC4 SYD to LAX
- Booking class: G (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $770 ($609 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 19 JAN through 05 APR 2018 or 20 APR through 28 JUN 2018 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on UA metal
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: No minimum stay requirement
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, 1 free and 1 at AUD 100,00
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction, 3 in North America and 2 in Asia/Pacific
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 28 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge AUD 200,00 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for January to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SYD-LAX round trip travel on UA metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good fare for this nonstop flight. Too bad G fares are not upgradable!
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your findings!