Marriott Rewards has launched a new sale for stays in Southern California that comes with 1,000 bonus points + 10% off rates for stays of minimum of two nights.
The 1,000 bonus points is valid 7-days a week but the 10% off rates are only valid weekends. You must make the booking using promotional code MRP and stay between October 12 – January 2, 2018
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
Here are the participating properties:
- Courtyard Irvine Spectrum
- Courtyard Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine Spectrum
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County
- Residence Inn San Diego Sorrento Mesa/Sorrento Valley
- SpringHill Suites San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
- Residence Inn San Diego Del Mar
- Courtyard San Diego Sorrento Valley
- Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayfront
San Juan Capistrano
- Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/South Bay
- Residence Inn Los Angeles Torrance/Redondo Beach
- Courtyard Los Angeles Torrance/Palos Verdes
You have to check that the rates under this offer are competitive and not inflated (sometimes they are – sometimes they are not).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Minimum 2 night stay required. 1,000 bonus points per stay is available 7 days a week. 10 percent off best available rate is available on weekends only (Thursdays through Sundays). Based on availability. Blackout dates may apply at participating hotels.
Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member. Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.