Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways midweek Business Class excursion fares between Prague and Shanghai.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJCZP1ZX PRG to SHA
- Booking class: R (Business Class)
- Price: $1189 ($783 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Tuesdays through Fridays for the outbound sector
- Flight restrictions: Segments must be on QR metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 5 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: A stopover (max. 96 hours) permitted in DOH
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Travel is not permitted 02 JAN through 11 JAN 2018 for the inbound travel
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 SEP 2017 and on/before 31 MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 01 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Charge $800 for refund – Charge $ 2000 for no-show
- Changes: Charge $400 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for October 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for PRG-DOH-PVG round trip travel on QR metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Qatar keeps rolling these prices ex-Europe in between their frequent promos and global sales. Watch out for the change/cancellation fees!
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your findings!