Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air Canada/United Airlines low/off-peak season instant purchase non-refundable Economy Class round trip fares between Denver and Amsterdam.
- Fare: Air Canada (AC)/United Airlines (UA) KLNC87O DEN to AMS
- Booking class: K (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $396 ($102 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 10 JAN through 22 MAR 2018 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic segments must be on AC/LH/UA/LX/OS/SN/ZX
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction: 3 in Europe and 2 in North America
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30 SEP 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge $300 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for January and February 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for DEN-YYZ-AMS round trip travel on AC metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another good Economy Class transatlantic fare, this time for the Winter months. I doubt these prices are sustainable on a long run for the traditional carriers…
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Email me at email@example.com with your findings!