Le Club AccorHotels has launched double points rate plan for stays at ibis and Novotel hotels in Madrid that comes with breakfast for two and Bernabeu tour tickets.
You must register for this offer and then both book and stay between October 9 – December 31, 2017, rate plan associated with this offer to enjoy the benefits.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
You have to be careful to make sure that the extras and double points are worth the possible premium that the hotel may charge over discounted rates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Paquete Bernabeu offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning x2 for a stay in one of the participating hotels in Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program.
This promotion is not applicable for hotels partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of bonus points for this offer is calculated according to the points earned by the member based on Classic status.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 09/10/2017 to 31/12/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Madrid, and booked between 09/10/2017 and 31/12/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Paquete Bernabeu offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels bonus points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
The stay must be booked at the Paquete Bernabeu rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from