Marriott Rewards has launched new up to 10,000 bonus points promotion for stays at select hotels in the Caribbean between October 18 – December 21, 2017, that are booked by October 15.
You need to make the booking using offer code M11 or use the property specific links below (the offer code is embed).
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
READ MORE: Marriott Rewards Rate & Bonus Points And Miles Promotions
Here’s the number of bonus points that you can earn per stay:
- The Cove Atlantis: 10,000 bonus points
- The Reef Atlantis: 7,500 bonus points
- Atlantis Royal Towers: 5,000 bonus points
- Atlantis Beach Tower: 3,000 bonus points
- AC Hotel San Juan Condado: 5,000 bonus points
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino: 10,000 bonus points + welcome amenity
Here are the participating hotels:
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection
- Atlantis, Beach Tower, Autograph Collection
- The Cove Atlantis, Autograph Collection
- The Reef Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Caribbean hotels that survived the couple of recent hurricanes could need some more guests during the lower occupancy period before the Christmas and New Year, although I believe that the AC in San Juan is probably currently off limits.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Minimum 3 night stay required at all properties except for the AC Hotel San Juan Condado. Consecutive stays are considered one stay. Guest must book reservation using promotional code listed above in order to receive bonus points. Offer applies to one regular room per stay, per member on dates listed. A “hotel stay” or “stay” means all consecutive nights spent with Marriott by a registered Marriott Rewards member. Offer not available during special events; tax is additional; special offers cannot be combined; blackout dates may exist; advance reservations are required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.