Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines basic season instant purchase non-refundable Economy Class round trip fares between Los Angeles and Singapore.
- Fare: United (UA) KLE0ZAJ1 LAX to SIN
- Booking class: K (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $384 ($296 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 27 OCT through 09 DEC 2017 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on UA flights UA37 and UA38
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Not permitted per flight restrictions
- Transfers: Not permitted per flight restrictions
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 20 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show
- Changes: Charge $300 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October to December 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LAX-SIN round trip travel on UA metal (marketed and operated), without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
The price is right, but 17 hours on UA economy is a long time! Please notice that this fare only applies to the direct flight LAX-SIN and it’s non-refundable. Changes are allowed for a pricey fee. Book only if travel plans are final.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com