Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines basic season Business Class excursion fares between Cairo and Miami.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) KLS1BX CAI to MIA
- Booking class: K (Business Class)
- Price: $1428 ($791 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01 SEP 2017 through 30 JUN 2018 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on TK metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Free stopovers permitted in IST
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 23 JAN 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after23 JAN 2017
- Cancellations: Charge $130 for cancel/refund- Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show
- Changes: Charge $65 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October 2017 to June 2018using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CAI-IST-MIA round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good transatlantic business class fare with open availability until next year and on Turkish, that offers a great business class product. Change fees are reasonable and ticket can be refunded for a fee.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com