Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines Business Class excursion fares between Tunisia and Vietnam.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) I2AHTN TUN to SGN
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $910 ($648 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on CZ metal or AF codeshares
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 45 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days after departure of the first international sector
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure of the first international sector
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 240 € for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from December 2017 to August 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for TUN-CDG-CAN-SGN round trip travel on AF/CZ marketed and/or operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This seems to be a legit Business Class fare from Tunis with no expiration date and available until EOS. The price can’t get any cheaper and you can book the CDG-CAN sector on AF codeshare.
On the other hand, ticket is non-refundable and change fees are expensive, so book with caution.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org