Qatar Airways has launched new business and first class up to 40% off fare sale that is valid when two passengers are traveling together through May 31, 2018.
You must book this before October 16 and dates around Christmas and New Years December 15 – January 10 are excluded.
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Here are the country specific sale pages:
Armenia (here), Austria (here), Azerbaijan (here), Belgium (here), Bosnia & Herzegovina (here), Bulgaria (here), Croatia (here), Cyprus (here), Czech Republic (here), Denmark (here), Finland (here), France (here), Georgia (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Hungary (here), Ireland (here), Italy (here), Macedonia (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Poland (here), Romania (here), Russia (here), Serbia (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (here), Turkey (here), Ukraine (here) and United Kingdom (here)
Algeria (here), Djibouti (here), Ethiopia (here), Kenya (here), Morocco (here), Mozambique (here), Namibia (here), Nigeria (here), Rwanda (here), Seychelles (here), South Africa (here), Sudan (here), Tanzania (here), Tunisia (here) and Uganda (here)
Middle East & Levant
Cambodia (here), China (here), Hong Kong (here), Indonesia (here), Japan (here), Korea (here), Malaysia (here), Myanmar (here), Philippines (here), Singapore (here), Taiwan (here), Thailand (here) and Vietnam (here)
Just checked and at least there weren’t any bonus miles offers on my Privilege Club account that I could have taken advantage of during this sale.
Freddo will have separate post up tomorrow about good fares that he has been able to come up from this sale.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 9-16 October 2017.
- Travel period: 9 October 2017 to 31 May 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 May 2018.
- Blackout dates: from 15 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
- Offer is valid for Qatar Airways operated flights booked on qatarairways.com and from select origins to select destinations, with the following exceptions: flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and New Zealand.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: “R” for Business and flights where Business Class is not available, “A” for First Class is applicable.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges to Business Class fares only. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on return trips only.
- Minimum and maximum stay rules apply for Business Class – Minimum stay is 2 days and maximum stay is 3 months.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and no-show conditions.
- Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discounts do not apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.