Qatar airways has (yet again) launched their (n+1)th iteration on what seems to be an endless Business Class sale. This new iteration is a Companion fare sale with discounts of up to 50% when buying two tickets on the same itinerary. This sale is valid for reservations ticketed before October 16, 2017 for round trip travel completed before May 31, 2018 (travel between December 15, 2017 and January 10, 2018 is excluded).
Yesterday we covered the best deals we could find departing from European airports (access here in case you missed it!). Today is the turn for deals ex-Asia/Africa/Middle East.
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Remember that Qatar is now offering complimentary stopover packages for those wishing to stay overnight in the country until December 30, 2017. You can read more about this here.
Let’s take a look at the best Business Class deals I could find, sorted by CPM in descending order based on their QR QMiles accrual:
15. Nairobi to Bangkok: $1405/13386 QMiles/10,49 cpm (access here)
14. Colombo to Johannesburg: $1539/15310 QMiles/10.05 cpm (access here)
13. Tokyo to Edinburgh: $2083/21482 QMiles/9.69 cpm (access here):
12. Casablanca to Bangkok: $1592/17078 QMiles/9,32 cpm (access here):
11. Bali to Paris: $1860/19966 QMIles/9.31 cpm (access here):
10. Manila to Dublin: $1864/20120 QMiles/9.26 cpm (access here):
9. Algiers to Kuala Lumpur: $1442/16510 QMiles/8.73 cpm (access here):
8. Johannesburg to Bangkok: $1437/17868 QMiles/8.04 cpm (access here):
7. Johannesburg to Berlin: $1269/16518 QMiles/7.68 cpm (access here):
6. Nairobi to Guangzhou: $1120/14838 QMiles/7.54 cpm (access here):
5. Johannesburg to Hong Kong: $1452/19472 QMiles/7,45 cpm (access here):
4. Johannesburg to Beijing: $1401/19274 QMiles/7.26 cpm (access here):
3. Windhoek to London: $1280/18178 QMiles/7,04 cpm (access here):
2. Windhoek to Frankurt: $1211/17190 QMiles/7,04 cpm (access here):
1. Algiers to Guangzhou: $1160/16988 QMiles/6.82 cpm (access here):
No good deals from the Middle East and some of the African prices are insane! This time around there’s not a single good deal to North America…
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 9-16 October 2017.
- Travel period: 9 October 2017 to 31 May 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 May 2018.
- Blackout dates: from 15 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
- Offer is valid for Qatar Airways operated flights booked on qatarairways.com and from select origins to select destinations, with the following exceptions: flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and New Zealand.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: “R” for Business and flights where Business Class is not available, “A” for First Class is applicable.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges to Business Class fares only. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on return trips only.
- Minimum and maximum stay rules apply for Business Class – Minimum stay is 2 days and maximum stay is 3 months.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and no-show conditions.
- Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discounts do not apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.