Qatar airways has (yet again) launched their (n+1)th iteration on what seems to be an endless Business Class sale. This new iteration is a Companion fare sale with discounts of up to 50% when buying two tickets on the same itinerary (John wrote about it yesterday).
This sale is valid for reservations ticketed before October 16, 2017 for round trip travel completed before May 31, 2018 (travel between December 15, 2017 and January 10, 2018 is excluded).
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Remember that Qatar is now offering complimentary stopover packages for those wishing to stay overnight in the country until December 30, 2017. You can read more about this here.
Let’s take a look at the best Business Class deals I could find, sorted by CPM in descending order based on their QR QMiles accrual:
17. Vienna to Windhoek: $1659/16234 QMiles/10.22 cpm (access here)
16. Brussels to Krabi: $1579/15906 QMiles/9.92 cpm (access here)
15. Oslo to Bangkok: $1529/15878 QMiles/9.63 cpm (access here)
14. Copenhagen to Ho Chi Minh City: $1548/16480 QMiles/9.39 cpm (access here)
13. Moscow to Bangkok: $1261/13712 QMiles/9.19 cpm (access here)
12. Belgrade to Beijing: $1383/15092 QMiles/9.16 cpm (access here)
11. Budapest to Beijing: $1397/15418 QMiles/9.06 cpm (access here)
10. Prague to Ho Chi Minh City: $1433/15870 QMiles/9.03 cpm (access here)
9. Berlin to Johannesburg: $1473/16518 QMiles/8.92 cpm (access here)
8. Sofia to Beijing: $1282/14588 QMiles/8.78 cpm (access here)
7. Helsinki to Bangkok: $1280/15006 QMiles/8.53 cpm (access here)
6. Frankfurt to Windhoek: $1451/17190 QMiles/8.44 cpm (access here)
5. Berlin to Jakarta: $1450/17566 QMiles/8.25 cpm (access here)
4. Prague to Guangzhou: $1329/16188 QMiles/8.21 cpm (access here)
3. Stockholm to Singapore: $1362/16826 QMiles/8.09 cpm (access here)
2. Brussels to Bali: $1603/19844 QMiles/8.08 cpm (access here)
1. Oslo to Singapore: $1373/17350 QMiles/7.91 cpm (access here)
All the good deals are from Northern or Western Europe. Not a single good deal from the Mediterranean European countries. I will check for good deals ex-Asia, Africa and Middle East and post about it tomorrow.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 9-16 October 2017.
- Travel period: 9 October 2017 to 31 May 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 May 2018.
- Blackout dates: from 15 December 2017 to 10 January 2018.
- Offer is valid for Qatar Airways operated flights booked on qatarairways.com and from select origins to select destinations, with the following exceptions: flights to and from Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and New Zealand.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: “R” for Business and flights where Business Class is not available, “A” for First Class is applicable.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges to Business Class fares only. All available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to instant purchases and on return trips only.
- Minimum and maximum stay rules apply for Business Class – Minimum stay is 2 days and maximum stay is 3 months.
- Blackout dates and weekend surcharge may apply.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations and no-show conditions.
- Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discounts do not apply.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.