Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to TAP Portugal Business Class special excursion fares between Copenhagen and Miami.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: Tap Air Portugal (TP) JDKEXI0D CPH to MIA
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: $1320 ($726 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on TP metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted in Europe
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 SEP 2017
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Cancellations: Before departure, charge 150 € per one way for cancel/no-show-refund – After departure ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 140 € for reissue – Charge 220 € for no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to September 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CPH-LIS-MIA round trip travel on TP marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare also works for one-ways for about half the price of the round trip ticket. Open availability for 2018 but changes/cancellation fees are kind of pricey.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org