Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines Business Class excursion fares between London and Bangkok.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZDGB LON to BKK
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $1788 ($1352 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on CZ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Inbound travel is not permitted 02 JAN through 07 JAN 2018
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 15 AUG 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 19 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Charge GBP 200 for refund
- Changes: Charge GBP 100 for reissue
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October 2017 to August 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LHR-CAN-BKK round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
London is usually an expensive market for premium cabins, and prices under $2000 for long-haul business class is not the norm.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org