Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines basic advance purchase 2nd level economy class fares between Hong Kong and Detroit.
- Fare: United (UA) KLNCJA9 HKG to DTT
- Booking class: K (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $440($322 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 03 MAR through 06 JUL 2017 or 22 AUG through 06 DEC 2017 or 20 DEC through 31 DEC 2017 or 07 JAN through 13 FEB 2018 or 19 FEB though 30 JUN 2018 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on UA/NH/NQ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 03 NOV 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge HKD 1500 for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October 2017 to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for HKG-EWR-DTW round trip travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good transpacific fare with little flexibility (non-refundable, almost $200 change fees). Downside: it’s 15 hours in UA economy. Book at your own discretion.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org