Hilton Honors has launched separate offer for American Express cardholders in Hong Kong for stays at select hotels in Asia-Pacific between September 15 – January 31, 2018. Yesterday, I wrote about a similar offer for Hong Kong (read more here).
American Express members that register, stay and spend more than 2,000 HKD in one transaction at any of these hotels (can do at more than one) receive 500 HKD statement credit (can receive multiple from different properties).
You can access this offer on Hilton’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Alice Springs
- DoubleTree by Hilton Cairns
- DoubleTree by Hilton Darwin
- DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade Darwin
- DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne – Flinders Street
- Hilton Adelaide
- Hilton Brisbane
- Hilton Cairns
- Hilton Darwin
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf
- Hilton Surfers Paradise
- Hilton Surfers Paradise Residences
- Hilton Sydney
- Parmelia Hilton Perth
- Chateau on the Park Christchurch, a DoubleTree by Hilton
- DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown
- Hilton Auckland
- Hilton Lake Taupo
- Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa
- Conrad Tokyo
- Conrad Osaka
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha Shuri Castle
- Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk
- Hilton Niseko Village
- Hilton Nagoya
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
- Hilton Okinawa Chatan Resort
- Hilton Osaka
- Hilton Tokyo
- Hilton Tokyo Bay
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
- Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
- Conrad Bangkok
- Conrad Bangkok Residences
- Conrad Koh Samui
- Conrad Koh Samui Residences
- DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
- Hilton Pattaya
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
- Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Millennium Hilton Bangkok
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon
- Hilton Singapore
- Conrad Hong Kong
- Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok
- Conrad Beijing
- DoubleTree by Hilton Beijing
- Hilton Beijing
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing
- Conrad Guangzhou
- DoubleTree by Hilton Guangzhou
- DoubleTree by Hilton Guangzhou – Science City
- Hilton Guangzhou Baiyun
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe
- DoubleTree by Hilton Shanghai – Pudong
- Hilton Garden Inn Shanghai Hongqiao
- Hilton Shanghai
- Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund
- DoubleTree by Hilton Shenzhen Longhua
- Hilton Garden Inn Shenzhen Bao’an
- Hilton Shenzhen Futian
- Hilton Shenzhen Nanhai
- Hilton Shenzhen Shekou Nanhai
- Conrad Sanya Haitang Bay
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Sanya Haitang Bay
- Hilton Sanya Yalong Bay Resort and Spa
I do prefer the Singapore offer more that awards 15 American Express Membership Rewards points per SGD over this Hong Kong one that gives you a statement credit. I doubt that there are many members that would have Amex issued cards in both markets though.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. Register your eligible Card (“Registered Card”) via this email between September 15, 2017 and January 31, 2018 (both dates inclusive) to enjoy the offer.
2. Spend HK$2,000 or more on Qualifying Purchases at Participating Properties on that Registered Card from the date of registration, in one or more transactions by January 31, 2018 and receive HK$500 Statement Credit. Each Registered Card may be awarded only one (1) Statement Credit at each of the Participating Properties throughout the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no limit as to the number of Statement Credits a Registered Card can receive as long as the Qualifying Purchase is made at different Participating Properties during the Promotion Period.
3. Participating Properties are selected hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio which are listed at Hiltonhonors.com/AmexHK
4. A Qualifying Purchase is:
(a) Booking made through Booking Direct. “Booking Direct” refers to “booking or reserving a room via any “Hilton booking channel” which includes Hilton Honors Customer Care (Call Centre), online channel (for example, HHonors.com, Hilton.com, Hiltonhoteldeals.com) or directly on premise with the Participating Property”; and
(b) Payment made towards guest folio at the front desk upon checkout at a Participating Property including spend on accommodation, spas, food and beverages and other incidentals (except the 3rd party owned and operated businesses.).
5. Participation is limited to the first 10,000 Cards to register.
6. Offer only applies to spend on the registered Card. Supplementary Cards must register separately and spend cannot be combined with Basic Card to meet the spend requirement of HK$2,000.
7. Eligible Cards are American Express® Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc (“American Express”) or credit cards bearing the name, brand or logo of American Express issued by DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited with the exception of Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card®, American Express Corporate Cards, American Express Business Travel Accounts, Corporate Purchasing Cards, Corporate Meeting Cards, all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong and credit cards bearing the name, brand or logo of American Express issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co Ltd. or Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited.
8. The following transactions are excluded: :-
– purchases where you do not spend directly at the Participating Properties, for example purchases made through a third party payment processor such as Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda.com or other travel agents;
– spend on spas, food and beverages and other incidentals within a Participating Property which is not paid for at front desk;
– spend at third party owned and operated businesses;
– bookings/reservations made other than via Booking Direct.
9. All rates are charged at local currency where the Participating Property is located and will be converted to Hong Kong Dollars based on rate of exchange at time of charge in accordance with the Cardmember Agreement, for the purpose of calculating if the spend requirement of HK$2,000 has been met.
10. Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
11. American Express and Hilton Honors Worldwide, LLC reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions, suspend or terminate the Offers at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of any dispute, American Express and Hilton Honors Worldwide, LLC reserve the right of final decision.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.