Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France basic season midweek instant purchase non-refundable economy class fares between Lisbon and Boston.
- Fare: Air France (AF) VJXP99EU LIS to BOS
- Booking class: V (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $1370 ($45 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday to Thursday on each transatlantic sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 01 NOV through 16 DEC or 25 DEC through 04 APR for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any AF/DL/KL/AZ/UX/HA/AS flight
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 6 days or until first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Outbound travel is not permitted 20 DEC through 23 DEC 2017 or 26 DEC through 29 DEC 2017 – Inbound travel is not permitted 02 JAN through 08 JAN 2018
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 06 NOV 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge 150 € for reissue/revalidation – Changes not permitted in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to April 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LIS-CDG-JFK-BOS round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
These cheap transatlantic fares keep popping up and I will keep wondering how sustainable these prices are in the near future.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com