Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for Meeting Planners that book and pay meetings in select countries between November 1 – December 22, 2017.
Meeting planners can earn double points for up to 70,000 in Germany, Austria and Sweden in any one event if they register for this offer.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it is unclear for me if the event needs to take place between these dates or merely paid.
Most of the hotel loyalty programs are throwing bonus points for Meeting Planners to win over their businesses. Le Club AccorHotels is just trying to entice planners in these three markets to consider their venues for holding events and meetings.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions and General Terms & Conditions of MEETING PLANNER apply to the “Meeting Planner, double your rewards points in Central Europe” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER member to benefit from it. This exclusive offer is reserved for Le Club AccorHotels members that organize professional events.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by 2 their Rewards points for a professional event in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program in Germany, Austria and Sweden, up to a limit of 70,000 points for the same event. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s professional event booked and paid from November 01, 2017 to December 22, 2017 in one of the participating hotels.
4. The professional event must be a minimum of 1 day.
5. For the purpose of this offer, a Professional Event is understood as any reservation of a meeting room, all meal-related expenses, reservation of lodging for a group sold separately or included as part of a One Day meeting, Residential Seminar and similar events.
6. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels MEETING PLANNER Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your professional event.
7. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account every month following the payment of the event.
8. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages.
If the professional event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
9. Any professional event partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer and cannot be included in the count of stays for this offer.
10. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11. Please specify the reference 50903 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the “Meeting Planner, double your rewards points in Central Europe” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible for the offer.