IHG Rewards Club has launched another Priceless-promotion with Mastercard that comes with up to $100 rewards card + 4,000 bonus points for members in the United States between November 1 – February 1, 2018.
To earn the up to $100 reward card, the member must have two stays of which one must be minimum of two nights. After earning the card, you can earn the 4,000 bonus points for having two additional nights during the promotional period. All stays must be settled using a Mastercard.
You can access and register for this promotion on IHG’s website here.
Here’s things to consider:
- At least one of the stays must be two nights
- The highest brand stayed at dictates the value of the rewards card
- Stays can be worldwide
- Must be settles using Mastercard
- Cannot settle using DEBIT PIN transaction
Mastercard Rewards Card value:
- $100 InterContinental
- $75 Crowne Plaza, Indigo & Even
- $50 Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Express, Candlewood Suites, Staybridge Suites or Hualuxe
IHG Rewards Club had a similar offer last year and it took a while to get the Rewards Card (they had some issues sending the invitations out or the actual digital cards afterwards).
I then liquidated mine at the Amazon’s website for $100 Amazon gift card that was the easiest way to ensure that the entire balance is used and nothing was left to expire.
This is a great offer that you can combine with the current Accelerate promotion (read more here).
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion: