Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for stays in Germany, Austria and Sweden between October 23 – December 23, 2017.
Le Club AccorHotels members can earn 200 to 500 bonus points per stay depending of their status when booked between October 23 – November 23.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- 200 Classic member
- 300 Silver member
- 400 Gold member
- 500 Platinum member
Le Club AccorHotels seems to be launching their fall bonus points offers. I like that they are rewarding their elite members with higher bonus compared to non-status ones.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Your Bonus offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of
– 200 Rewards Points as a Classic member
– 300 Rewards Pointsas a Silver member
– 400 Rewards Points as a Gold member
– 500 Rewards Points as a Platinum member
for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 23/10/2017 to 23/12/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Austria, Germany and Sweden and booked between 23/10/2017 and 23/11/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the Your Bonus offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.14.
13. Please specify the reference 50818 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. The member status at check out is the basis for the bonus Rewards-points.