Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France/KLM business class excursion fares between London and Bogotá (Colombia).
- Fare: Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) Z3LSGB LON to BOG
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: $1795 ($1174 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: The fare does not allow segments on AV metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 90 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 5 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at £75 each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Cancellations: Charge £300 for refund (before departure) – After departure ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: Charge £240 for reissue/revalidation – Changes not permitted in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to August 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LON-AMS-BOG-CTG-AMS-LON on KL marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Another under $2000 business class ticket from London, this time to South America. The £75 stopover can become handy if you also want to visit Cartagena de Indias as KLM recently started operating a fifth-range flight AMS-BOG-CTG-AMS.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com