Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to KLM business class promotional fares for round trip travel between Warsaw and Chengdu.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: KLM (KL) ZP8PL WAW to CTU
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: $1102 ($621 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: Do not apply
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors and ticketing must be completed at least 14 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 1 month after departure
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/CDG at 75€ each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 01 NOV 2017 and on/before 31 JAN 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/after 18 OCT 2017 and on/before 27 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Charge 400€ for refund – Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show
- Changes: Charge 300€ for reissue/revalidation – Changes not permitted in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to January 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LHR-AMS-CTU round trip travel on KL marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This fare makes a good mileage run for SkyTeam members looking for cheap qualifying miles. Expensive change and cancellation fees: book only if plans are final.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org