Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for a stay in Benelux between November 1 – December 31, 2017.
Le Club AccorHotels base, Silver and Gold members can earn double and Platinum members triple points only for ONE stays that is booked in November.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Benelux countries are Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
You cannot really do “Citytripping” because this bonus offer is only valid for ONE stay. I am sure that there are readers that can take advantage of this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the Citytripping in the Benelux offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 01/11/2017 and 30/11/2017 by clicking on the ‘CONNECT’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, as Classic, Silver or Gold to multiply by x2 their Rewards points and as Platinum to multiply by x3 their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.
This offer can be used only 1 time(s) per member during its validity period.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 01/11/2017 to 31/12/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg, and booked between 01/11/2017 and 30/11/2017.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the City tripping in the Benelux offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference 50929 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.