British Airways has launched new offer for Executive Club members in the UK that can save 25% on the cash component when they partially pay with Avios.
This offer is valid only from select routes from Manchester and London City airports for travel through March 31, 2018, that are booked by November 5.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
Here are the eligible routes:
Routes from Manchester:
Routes from London City:
- Paris Orly
- Milan Linate
- Keflavik (Reykjavik)
Perhaps can make some sense for UK based readers that take advantage of this Avios + Cash part payment option for these select BA flights from these two airports.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
This promotion is only open to existing Executive Club members (and members of the Avios Travel Rewards Programme), who are resident in the United Kingdom and are aged 18 or over. This promotion entitles the participant to 25% additional cash discount when part-paying for a flight using Avios on British Airways flights operated by BA CityFlyer on the following destinations only:
London City-Milan Linate
London City-Paris Orly
London City-Keflavik (Reykjavik)
- Discount applies to Economy and Business class cabins.
- Bookings must be made between 23 October – 05 November 2017 inclusive for travel between 23 October 2017 – 31 Mar 2018.
- Promotion applies to Avios “Cash and Avios” redemption bookings only.
- The discount applies to the cash element only; not the Avios element of the booking.
- Discount does not apply to the applicable taxes, fees and charges.
- Changes and cancellations are not permitted.
- Flights are strictly subject to availability which may be limited or not available at all on some dates.
- British Airways conditions of carriage apply to all flights.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Only direct flights are included in this promotion.
- British Airways reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Flights operated by any franchisees, code share partners or oneworld Alliance members are excluded.
- Tickets must be booked, purchased and ticketed through ba.com.
- Standard terms and booking conditions apply, see ba.com.