Le Club AccorHotels has launched new promotion for stays in Africa and Indian Ocean that are both booked and consumed between October 25 – December 31, 2017.
Members can earn double points for weeknights (Monday & Tuesday) and triple for weekend ones (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) during the promotional period.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
The promotion is valid for stays at the following countries:
Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo &Tunisia
Note that if your stay include any of the weekend nights, you will earn triple points for the entire stay per the T&Cs.
This is one weird promo. It appears that you wouldn’t earn any bonus points for Wednesday and Thursday nights regardless what the promo page says if you read the Terms and conditions unless your stay include any of the weekend nights.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Stock up on points in Africa] offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between [25/10/2017] and [31/12/2017] by clicking on the ‘CONNECT’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by [2 – two] their Rewards points for a stay in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program for stays made only during weekdays (Monday to Tuesday) or to multiply by [3- three] their Rewards points if they stay at least one of the following nights: Friday, Saturday or Sunday. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay as per the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of Le Club AccorHotels.”
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [25/10/2017] to [31/12/2017] in one of the participating hotels in Africa and Indian Ocean: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia and booked between [25/10/2017] and [31/12/2017].
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [Stock up on points in Africa] offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
14. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.