Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airline business class restricted fares between Taipei and Bali (DPS).
- Fare: Malaysia (MH) DBZ6MTW TPE to DPS
- Booking class: D (Business Class)
- Price: $543 ($502 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on MH metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 2 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: Stopovers permitted in KUL in both directions
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Travel is not permitted 15 through 18 FEB 2018
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 30 APR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 OCT 2017
- Changes: Any time free of charge
- Cancellations: Charge TWD 920 ($30) for cancel/refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to April 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for TPE-KUL-DPS round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Great fare if you’re looking for cheap BA tier points, as it would earn 360 TPs total ($1.50/TP). Also, the fare is flexible with no change fees and a low cancellation fee.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com