Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines apex non-refundable economy class fares between Kuala Lumpur and Guangzhou.
- Fare: Malaysia (MH) OLTRT4MY KUL to CAN
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $147 ($115 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on MH metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 31 OCT 2017 and on/before 31 MAR 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 29 OCT 2017
- Changes: Charge MYR 300 fr reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to March 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for KUL-CAN round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
No mileage accrual, but you can’t probably beat this price. MH is also offering similar fares to Beijing and Shanghai for the same dates, slightly more expensive though.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org