Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines business class excursion fares between Paris and Bangkok.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZKFR PAR to BKK
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: 1534€ (1282€ Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on CZ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 90 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Outbound travel is not permitted 16 DEC through 24 DEC 2017 or 10 FEB through 18 FEB 2018 – Inbound travel is not permitted 03 JAN through 07 JAN 2018 or 16 FEB through 25 FEB 2018
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/before 31 MAY 2018
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 31 OCT 2017
- Changes: Charge 200 € for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge 400 € for cancel/refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to May 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CDG-CAN-BKK round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
There are some interesting business class fares CDG-BKK. Besides this one, Royal Jordanian goes for 1660 € and Lufthansa for 1715 €, so all three alliances are covered.
This is a good fare for those looking for a cheap way to get DL MQDs (it gets 2779 MQDs for $1800).
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org