Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Airlines basic season midweek apex non-refundable economy class fares between San Jose, CA and Beijing.
- Fare: Delta (DL) VLXG3NMZ SJC to BJS
- Booking class: V (Economy/Coach)
- Price: $356 ($54 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday on each transpacific sector
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 21 SEP through09 DEC2017 or 25 DEC 2017 through 06 MAY 2018 or 24 AUG through 09 DEC 2018 on the outbound transpacific sector
- Flight restrictions: Transpacific sectors must be on DL metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 50 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted, 1 in each direction at $100 each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 26 NOV 2015
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Changes: Charge $300 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from January to April and from August to September 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for SJC-LAX-SEA-PEK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Cheap economy class fare between the West Coast and China and with plenty of availability. Ticket is non-refundable and with expensive change feed.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org