Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays at ibis hotels in Thailand that are both booked and consumed November 1 – December 15, 2017.
Club and Silver members can earn triple points while Gold and Platinum members are eligible for quadruple points. There is also giveaway component of 10,000 points for 40 members.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
This promo overlaps entire time with the Asia-Pacific triple/quadruple points offer (read more here) that I wrote about the other day. The only difference is that 40 members will receive 10,000 bonus points each.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the”ibis & Thailand: made for each other” offer and you must be a Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 1 November 2017 and 15 December 2017 by clicking on the ‘CONNECT’ button above and then following the instructions.
This offer is available to members worldwide.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 1 November 2017 and 15 December 2017 in one of the participating hotels in Thailand, and booked between 1 November 2017 and 15 December 2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the ibis & Thailand: made for each other offer.
6. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels call center, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. The Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. For the bonus X3 X4 Rewards points is linked from “Be Rewarded” offer, please specify the reference  in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.