Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines business class excursion fares between Buenos Aires and Rome.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JV2BX BUE to ROM
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: $2332 ($2058 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any TK operated flight
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited free stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction, 1 in IST and 1 in SAO
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 15 NOV 2017
- Changes: Charge $130 for reissue/revalidation – Charge $260 for no-show
- Cancellations: Charge $260 for refund – Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to September 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for EZE-GRU-IST-FCO round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Turkish Airlines is offering some interesting prices in Business Class lately. We covered a PEK-IST-ORD deal recently (access here) which seems to be also valid for many other destinations in North and South America (there is a thread on FlyerTalk discussing this fare).
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com