Qatar Airways has launched their 20th Anniversary Business Class Companion and Economy Class-sale when up to 9-passengers are traveling together.
Both of these sales are valid for travel through October 31, 2018, and travel around the Christmas and New Years is excluded.
You can access Qatar’s global page for this sale here.
Here are country specific sale pages:
Armenia (here), Austria (here), Azerbaijan (here), Belgium (here), Bosnia & Herzegovina (here), Bulgaria (here), Croatia (here), Cyprus (here), Czech Republic (here), Denmark (here), Finland (here), France (here), Georgia (here), Germany (here), Greece (here), Hungary (here), Ireland (here), Italy (here), Macedonia (here), Netherlands (here), Norway (here), Poland (here), Romania (here), Russia (here), Serbia (here), Spain (here), Sweden (here), Switzerland (here), Turkey (here), Ukraine (here) and United Kingdom (here)
Algeria (here), Djibouti (here), Ethiopia (here), Kenya (here), Morocco (here), Mozambique (here), Namibia (here), Nigeria (here), Rwanda (here), Seychelles (here), South Africa (here), Sudan (here), Tanzania (here), Tunisia (here) and Uganda (here)
Middle East & Levant
Australia (here), Cambodia (here), China (here), Hong Kong (here), Indonesia (here), Japan (here), Korea (here), Malaysia (here), Myanmar (here), New Zealand (here), Philippines (here), Singapore (here), Taiwan (here), Thailand (here) and Vietnam (here)
Freddo will have separate post up either later today or tomorrow with specific fares. These companion fare specials never work for me.
I sometimes fly with others but our schedules may change and thus can never take advantage of these fares.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 1-10 November 2017.
- Travel period:1 November 2017 until 31 October 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 October 2018.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15 December 2017 until 10 January 2018 and 7 June to 10t September 2018. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discounts do not apply in conjunction with this offer, except in cases where infant does not occupy a seat.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for the airport transfers with Blacklane and car rental offers with RentalCarsConnect; please review these the time of booking the service.
^ Middle East includes Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman.