Qatar Airways, the airline in a permanent state of special sales, recently launched their 20thAnniversary Business Class Companion sale (John discussed this sale a few days ago).
This sale is valid for travel through October 31, 2018 (travel around Christmas and New Years is excluded) for 2 (and up to 5) round trip business class tickets purchased before November 10, 2017.
You can access Qatar’s global page for this sale here.
Remember that Qatar is now offering complimentary stopover packages for those wishing to stay overnight in the country until December 30, 2017 (you can read more about this here). Also, they have a targeted promo for double or triple QMiles (access here).
Let’s take a look at the best Business Class deals I could find, sorted by CPM in descending order based on their QR QMiles accrual:
22. Brussels to Krabi: 15906 QMiles / $1556 / 9.78 cpm (access here):
19. Belgrade to Beijing: 15092 QMiles / $1366 / 9.05 cpm (access here):
18. St. Petersburg to Bangkok: 14652 QMiles / $1266 / 8.64 cpm (access here):
17. Copenhagen to Brisbane: 26318 QMiles / $2273 / 8.64 cpm (access here):
16. Prague to Chiang Mai: 14410 QMiles /$1239 / 8.59 cpm (access here):
15. Copenhagen to Sydney: 26392 QMiles / $2248 / 8.52 cpm (access here):
14. Istanbul to Bali: 16462 QMiles / $1400 / 8,50 cpm (access here):
13. Helsinki to Bangkok: 15006 QMiles/ $1268 / 8-45 cpm (access here):
12. Prague to Bangkok: 14726 QMiles / $1239 / 8.41 cpm (access here):
11. Brussels to Bali: 19844 QMiles / $1583 / 7.98 cpm (access here):
10. Stockholm to Singapore: 16826 QMiles / $1328 / 7.89 cpm (access here):
9. Oslo to Singapore: 17350 QMiles / $1347 / 7.76 cpm (access here):
8. Budapest to Chingquing: 14224 QMiles / $1098 / 7.72 cpm (access here):
7. Belgrade to Guangzhou: 15148 QMiles / $1137 / 7.51 cpm (access here):
6. Copenhagen to Auckland: 29736 QMiles / $2206 / 7.41 cpm (access here):
5. Sarajevo to Shanghai: 16186 QMiles / $1146 / 7.08 cpm (access here):
4. Oslo to Sydney: 26934 QMiles / $1826 / 6,78 cpm (access here):
3. Stockholm to Sydney: 26410 QMiles / $1777 / 6.73 cpm (access here):
2. Stockholm to Auckland: 29754 QMiles / $1796 / 6.04 cpm (access here):
1. Oslo to Auckland: 30278 QMiles / $1745 / 5.76 cpm (access here):
Yet another Qatar Airways sale, with some interesting prices, especially between Scandinavia and Australia/New Zealand.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Sales period: 1-10 November 2017.
- Travel period:1 November 2017 until 31 October 2018. All travel must be completed by 31 October 2018.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15 December 2017 until 10 January 2018 and 7 June to 10t September 2018. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discounts do not apply in conjunction with this offer, except in cases where infant does not occupy a seat.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for the airport transfers with Blacklane and car rental offers with RentalCarsConnect; please review these the time of booking the service.
^ Middle East includes Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman.