Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways First Class fares between Inverness and New York City.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ANN8I1S6 INV to NYC
- Booking class: A (First Class)
- Price: From £1814 (£1416 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All transatlantic sectors must be on any BA flight (including codeshares)
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors required at least 28 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Until the first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted at £300 each
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Changes: Charge £300 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge £150 for refund – After departure ticket is non-refundable
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability until end of service using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for INV-LHR-ORD-JFK round trip travel on BA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent First Class fare from Europe to North America. This fare does not have an expiration date or sales date restriction and it’s wide open until end of service. Great for crediting to Alaska Airlines.
Routing this fare through ORD would yield 580 BA TPs ($4,08/TP).
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com