Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines shoulder season round trip instant purchase fares between Glasgow and Miami.
- Fare: American (AA) OKN5F1S4 GLA to MIA
- Booking class: O (Economy/Coach)
- Price: From £330 (£50 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 15OCT 17 through 28OCT 17 or 13DEC 17 through 24DEC 17 or 24MAR 18 through 20JUN 18 or 31AUG 18 through 27OCT 18 for each transatlantic sector
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any AA flight (including BA/IB/AY/EC codeshares)
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors required at least 58 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: Until the first Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: Stopovers not permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Reservations must be made on/before 22NOV 17
- Changes: Charge £150 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for GLA-LHR-CLT-MIA round trip travel on AA marketed flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
I don’t remember transatlantic fares this cheap in a long time. The question is for how much longer are these fares sustainable?
Finnair is definitely the best program to credit cheap AA fares, no doubt.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com