Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines midweek regular excursion round trip fares between Beijing and Sydney.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) TXZVQQ BJS to SYD
- Booking class: T (Economy/Coach)
- Price: From $347 ($87 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Travel from fare origin is permitted Monday through Thursday
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on CZ metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Ticketing must be completed at least 3 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: 1 free stopover permitted
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Inbound travel is not permitted 06OCT 17 through 08OCT 17 or 08DEC 17 through 24DEC 17 or 19FEB 18 through 04MAR 18
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 09OCT 17 and on/before 11JAN 18 or on/after 01MAR 18 and on/before 27JUN 18
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30NOV 17
- Changes: Charge CNY 1000 ($151) for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge CNY 2000 ($302) for cancel
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from March to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for PEK-CAN-SYD round trip travel on CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Good price for an Economy fare. Please notice the expensive change/cancellation fees.