Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta Airlines business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and San Jose, Costa Rica.
I first learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Delta (DL) ZP77WB AMS to SJO
- Booking class: Z (Business Class)
- Price: From 1470€ (1011€ Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on DL marketed and/or operated flights
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 7 days after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 12 months after departure
- Stopovers: 2 stopover permitted at 750€ each
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30NOV 17
- Changes: Charge 300€ for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge 400€ for cancel – Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to July 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for AMS-ATL-SJO round trip travel on CZ operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent business class fare from Europe to Central America. Too bad for the (very) expensive stopovers!