Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Eastern Airlines business class excursion round trip fares between The Philippines and Spain.
I learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: China Eastern (MU) IPRSES CEB to MAD
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: From $1150 ($683 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on MU/FM metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Open returns not permitted
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted, 1 in each direction
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 29OCT 2017 and on/before 30JUN 2018
- Sales restrictions: No expiration date
- Changes: Charge $80 for reissue/revalidation
- Cancellations: Charge $160 for refund
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find some limited availability from January to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Expedia.com.au:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CEB-PVG-MAD round trip travel on MU operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Excellent fare for accruals on most of the SkyTeam frequent flyer programs, especially good for those looking for cheap mileage runs for requalification. 5620 MQDs on Delta.