Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines Business Class excursion fares between London and Bangkok.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX LON to BKK
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: £1393 (£999 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 07OCT through 10DEC 2017 or 01JAN through 20MAR 2018 or 10APR through 30JUN 2018 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on TK metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the 1st Sunday after departure
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted at IST
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Inbound travel not permitted 30DEC 2017 THROUGH 15 JAN2018 or 01APR through 15APR 2018 or 20AUG through 09SEP 2018
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 22NOV 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show – Charge 300 € for cancel/refund
- Changes: Charge 150 € for reissue/revalidation – Charge 300 € for no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LHR-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK marketed and operated flights, without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
Turkish Airlines has extended the expiration date of this fare to November 22 (it was previously October 2, we covered it here). Still an excellent price for a premium cabin ticket ex-London.
The cheapest prices correspond to LGW-SAW on the first sector of the ticket, which means an A320 and an airport change in Istanbul.